How to add Polygon network to MetaMask?
There are two ways to do it:
- 1.Navigate to polygonscan.com
- 2.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button “Add Polygon Network”.
- 3.Once you clicked the button you will see a MetaMask notification, now click on “Approve”. You will be directly switched to Polygon’s Mainnet in the network dropdown list. You can now close the dialog.
If you are facing any issues, Add the Network Manually.
- 1.To add Polygon’s Mainnet, click on the Network selection dropdown and then click on “Add Network”
- 2.It will open up a form “Add a network manually”.
Network Name: Polygon Mainnet
New RPC URL: URL https://polygon-rpc.com/ in the New RPC URL field
Chain ID: 137
Currency Symbol: MATIC
Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
3. Once you’ve added the information click on “Save”. You will be directly switched to Polygon’s Mainnet. You can now close the dialog.
You have successfully added Polygon Network to your MetaMask!